Workday SME Senior Specialist
||Human Resource; Telecommunications
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Attractive salary package
||12th February 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. This position plays a key role in the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities.
- Support HRIS related initiatives from an employee life cycle perspective such as onboarding, workforce, expenses, absence, compensation, performance, talent, off-boarding modules.
- Own and grow knowledge of relevant product offerings within Workday.
- Playing key role in building HRIS (Workday) roadmap.
- Leads groups in business process re-engineering and best practices.
- Acts as Systems subject matter expert between internal, management team and other key stakeholders.
- Drive, track and communicate project progress, issue, deliverables, key project milestones across functional areas.
- Build, quality assure and maintain HR system functionality to meet business requirements, which includes configuration of Workday and system integration.
- Trouble shoot complex processes, application and functional issue through resolution.
- Design and operate processes and procedures to keep us in healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving data integrity and security initiatives to meet business needs.
- Improve your own as well as our common ways of working, in candid, positive and passionate collaboration with the team.
- Understand Workday and HRIS information structure, integration, function and processes.
- Experienced with Workday functional areas such as Workforce Management, Recruitment, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent. Experienced on Learning and Prism is a plus.
- Have an understanding of HR policies, roles, and HR processes.
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, work independently and as part of a team.
- Have excellent investigation/ diagnostic skills and familiar with complex technical problems.
- Have a demonstrable ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations.
- Demonstrate ability to manage project scope and stakeholders expectation effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Agile and ability to adapt to the constant change through innovation.
- Curious and forward thinker, have a can do mindset, be a great communicator on technical matters.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!