||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 84,000 – MYR 120,000 per annum
||8th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking for Wealth Consultants (6 headcounts).
- Oversee running and execution of the campaign and initiatives at regions for the Company’s segments. Recommend localized campaigns to be executed at the respective regions. Spearheading the organizing of the lifestyle events/seminars at regional levels that will enrich the customers’ experience with the Bank.
- Track the sales performance of sales workforce to ensure campaign targets and budget are met accordingly. Propose and implement corrective measures to address performance gaps, if any.
- Ensure sales channels are updated with information on new product launches, initiatives, market developments and market analysis on competitors’ products. To act as a single point of reference to distribution channels on product knowledge and campaign for all domains.
- As sole representative of the Company’s segments in regions, Wealth Consultants are to foster close relationship between sales channels and Head Office to ensure a seamless flow of information for both sides.
- Channel inputs from sales channels that will contribute to the development of products, product bundles and sales campaigns that will cater to the sophisticated needs of the Company’s segments. To provide input in the selection of products prior to the nationwide launching. Keep abreast of the competitors latest, product/ packages, campaigns and market development.
- Conduct training to enhance the competencies of salespeople to meet the full spectrum of needs for the targeted segment of the Company’s customers. Perform the role of sales coach to new salespeople and to assist all salespeople in identifying business opportunities.
- Regular visits to Premier Wealth Centres and Branches to ensure sales channels are well updated on the banks on-going sales campaigns. Joint-sales call with sales personnel on a needs-basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Economic/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in Banking with knowledge in sales and marketing, preferably in the investment related products e.g. Unit Trust, Structured Deposit, Dual Currency Investment, Equity Linked Investment and Retail Investment Bonds.
- Well-versed in investment and/or insurance products and services such as equities, bonds, foreign currencies and/or life insurance.
- Experienced in managing and supporting the distribution channels will be an added advantage.
- Only open to Malaysian.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!