VP – Talent Management, Development & OD
||Up to MYR300,000
||19th August 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top conglomerates in Malaysia. They are looking for a HR professional strong in Talent Management, Learning & Development and Organisational Development. This person will be responsible for identifying, developing and retaining the right talents for the right jobs, develop and grow the talent and leadership pipeline for the organization.
- Develop and manage talent management & leadership development initiatives to ensure its effectiveness in engaging, developing and retaining the right talents.
- Develop and manage all talent management related policies and guidelines, which includes the areas of talent identification & development, succession management and career management.
- Put in place effective talent identification / assessment solutions that enable improved talent identification / assessment capabilities and enable growth of the leadership pipeline to support business growth and a high performance culture, and facilitate effective identification of talent pools.
- Identify development needs based on the data and analyses from various assessment tools / sources.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the respective Divisions on the roll-out and implementation of talent development initiatives.
- Support and participate in relevant benchmarking activities.
- Manage employee engagement strategy that is aligned to organisation’s culture and business strategy.
- Design and develop HR training programs for management, businesses and employees.
- Manage and track the development of senior level top talents within the company.
- Manage the growth, placement and retention of identified high potential employees and special talent groups across the organisation.
- Manage Organisational Development (OD) framework and implementation strategy.
- Bachelor degree or post-graduate qualification in Human Resource or other related disciplines.
- 12-15 years working experience in HR with extensive exposure to Talent Development, Talent Identification, Leadership Development, Career Management and Succession Management.
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills and ability to communicate effectively at different organisational levels.
- Preferable experience as HR specialist in MNC or HR consulting would be added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!