VP Prudent Analytics & Infrastructure Automation
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 264,000 per annum
||22nd February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for a VP Prudent Analytics & Infrastructure Automation.
- Prudent reporting infrastructure subject matter expert for the following areas:
- Manage prudential reporting team on infrastructure enhancement to meet new BNM Basel Pillar 3 Disclosure requirements.
- Automate/Build analytical reports on Basel reporting to support BNM Data Quality Framework.
- Build control reports on important risk data fields used for Basel reporting.
- Prototype complex reporting and/or data visualization solutions in partnership with IT and other business units
- Provide guidance on prioritizing data requirements within prudential reporting.
- Evaluate new and alternative data sources and new integration techniques
- Contribute to data models and designs for the prudential reporting data warehouse
- Work with complex data structures and provide innovative ways to solution for complex data delivery requirements
- Establish standards for documentation and ensure your team adheres to those standard
- Ability to reconcile work stream data to the General Ledger and other definitive sources.
- Ability to develop and execute test plans, cases, and scripts, as well as, perform root-cause and resolution analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & IT related discipline.
- 5 to 8 years of experience with banking business intelligence, analytics, reporting, and data transformation.
- Demonstrated experience in translating unstructured business problems into clearly defined requirements framework.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, technical and functional designs for databases, ETL, data warehousing, and reporting.
- Knowledge in Basel II/III Risk Data Aggregation Reporting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!