Vice President, Finance Operations
||16th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business companies with worldwide presence. They are looking for a Senior Manager for Financial Operations to oversee the overall finance and accounting functions in the organisation.
- Ensure that all the financial, treasury and taxation reporting and filing requirements to statutory and regulatory bodies are strictly adhered to.
- Review the financial reports prepared for the Management and Board of Directors.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Provide input to management in respect of queries on the financial implication of specific operational matters or proposed transactions to be undertaken.
- Ensure that the internal control and corporate governance processes are in place throughout the Division.
- Professional accounting qualification and member of MIA.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a management role.
- Experience in Plantation Industry at a management position preferred.
- Experience in Public Listed Companies would be advantageous.
- Exposure to cross functional departments.
- Experience in Financial Accounting (operational and strategic) and Management Reporting
- Strong analytical, adaptability, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen, leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!