||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR180,000 per annum
||12th April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the leading communication providers in Malaysia. They are looking for a Tech/Digital Lead, who will lead the development and management of a new digitally inclined product and brand. This person will be part of the business division but will work closely with the IT and development teams to guide products from conception to launch. He/she will bridge the technical and business worlds. He/she must be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development to speed. Must be business driven and tech savvy.
- Defining, designing and implementing strategic propositions engineered to ensure sustainable and profitable rewards program for the Prepaid Segment.
- Ensuring that all activities conducted contribute to the overall brand health, increase market share, drive continuous internet connectivity and support overall company goals.
- Defining the customer experience across all reward programs, events and virtual platforms.
- Design and Deliver marketing campaigns that are focused and effective towards driving usage and loyalty.
- Manage ongoing operations and management of all reward programs.
- Work closely with external partners for best programs/ campaigns to enhance offerings.
- Work with internal stakeholders to conceptualise, develop and deliver programs and campaigns.
- Out of box thinker in implementing non-traditional rewards program.
- Contributes to vision. Owns implementation & development for product.
- Gather, suggest and enhance requirements to further improve products.
- Impact assessment & technical feasibility.
- Assist in defining a product vision and strategy. Also, to manage AOP Capex budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline.
- Experience in high level design document (HLD) based on requirements followed by Detail Design document (DDD) in collaboration with vendors and internal owners.
- Ability to communicate and intersects the business, UX and technology.
- Solution-minded managing internal and external stakeholders including technology, network, operation teams and vendors.
- Ability to optimize a product to meet business needs.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Ability to identify and present creative and innovative product solutions.
- Know-how in App, Web and SAAS application.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!