Systems Engineer (Analytics/Statistics)
||Pre & Post Sales; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||13th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an established global leader in Business Intelligence and Analytics solution. They are looking for a Systems Engineer (Analytics/Statistics).
- Partner with an Account Executive and an Inside Sales Representative, leveraging different skill sets and abilities to meet common goals.
- Utilize strategic selling techniques to meet sales objectives for a territory and/or given accounts.
- Prepare custom presentations based on opportunity analysis.
- Plan appropriate product deployment and implementation.
- Customize, present and evaluate sales seminars.
- Provide customer service and post-sales care to ensure account satisfaction and growth.
- Provide timely follow-up and communications to clients and colleagues.
- Provide support at conferences, trade shows, user group meetings or other gatherings.
- Assist with training of staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PhD/Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative/Engineering field.
- 8+ years of experience in technical pre-sales, training, consulting, technical support, or a related area (such as Six Sigma, Process Excellence, Engineering, Reliability, Quality, Modeling, Data Mining and etc) of expertise including 3+ year of applied statistics related to industry.
- Outstanding public speaking experience.
- Excellent customer facing skills including experience with customer needs analysis and presentations.
- Teaching experience in a quantitative field applying analytics or statistics using Minitab or JMP in two or more industry domains is preferable.
- 40% travel is required.
- Salary package: Fixed pay + Commission.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!