||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 96,000 per annum
||18th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an Information Technology solution provider and consultants, specialising in web-based (cloud) computing technologies. They are one of the pioneer resellers of Google services in Australia with more than 300 businesses and many of those have support agreements. They have recently set up a new office in Kuala Lumpur and is seeking new talents to join them in growing the business in this region. Training opportunities on Internal systems and Google Ninja will be provided plus selected professional certifications.
- Manage, maintain, upgrade and enhance their in-house and external systems, including but notwithstanding:
- WHM / CPanel / WHMCS
- Google Compute Engines for web hosting
- DNS Management via Google DNS
- Orbitera integration
- Google Data Studio for reporting
- SSL implementation
- G Suite Deployment
- Develop best practices in phone support with their clients.
- Review current open and pending support cases daily.
- Consistently Logs new support cases in the support system.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance either verbally or via remote screen share (either RMM remote tool or Teamviewer).
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- If not a technical problem advise user on appropriate action or arrange training.
- Follow and improve standard help desk procedures.
- Log all customer interactions in the system as activities recording billable time in Accelo.
- Administer RMM to ensure that its providing full service to subscribed customers.
- Review RMM alerts and raise support tickets to resolve any alerts that require technical assistance.
- Take calls escalated from other technicians in your area of expertise.
- Redirect problems to correct resource if unable to resolve.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Providing engineering services to any project as directed.
- As the business grows assist in building a strong Helpdesk team.
- Other duties from time-to-time, as directed by Management.
Information Technology Customer Support:
- Be available and “online”, at nominated times, to answer and respond to CRM/PSA inquiries for client via their phone system, support email address, mobile phone and PSA system in a timely manner and to agreed hours.
- Apply skills and knowledge to “break-fix” situations and to “Change Request” situations always minimizing disruptions to the clients business.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as this role will involve written and verbal communication with both clients and internal staff in English.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced business while maintaining a good demeanour.
- Well versed with G Suite productivity tool, Gmail (contacts and tasks), Google Calendar, Docs, Drive, Sheets.
- Well versed with Linux operating system – CentOS and Ubuntu.
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform.
- Migration systems familiarity – migrating emails, virtual machines.
- Windows operating system (WP, 7, 8, 10) & Apple operating system (recent versions of OS/X) familiarity.
- iPhone & Android familiarity.
- Security best practices.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!