SVP, Group Company Secretary
Email Wai Ling
||Up to MYR 600,000 per annum
||17th July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business company with worldwide presence. They are looking for a SVP, Group Company Secretary who will be providing support to the Group Secretarial Department in servicing diverse Operating Units within the Group. This role is to report directly to the President and Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Advise the Board and Management on requirements of the Companies Act, Listing Rules and other corporate secretarial matters.
- Compliance with Companies Act, Listing Rules and corporate governance guidelines.
- Organise meetings and draft minutes of meetings.
- Draft Board resolutions and relevant documents and reports.
- Supervise the preparation and submission of requisite returns and statutory documents with the relevant authorities.
- Develop and align the Division’s secretarial policies with Group’s policies.
- Problem solving in responding to queries from regulatory / licensing bodies.
- Timely and error-free filing of statutory returns.
- Maintain and update the statutory records and registers.
- Proper maintenance of statutory documents to comply with requirements and to facilitate audit.
- Manage Key Stakeholders: Chairman & Board of Directors, EVP & Senior Management, Head of Operating Units & Departments, Group Head Office and Government Offices & Regulatory Bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Administration / Law or relevant field.
- Member of MAICSA / MIA or Malaysian Bar, with a license from the Companies Commission of Malaysia.
- 3-5 years of experience in management consultancy firms & public listed companies.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!