Strategic Solution Lead, Core Banking (Subject Matter Experts)
||Malaysia, Indonesia or Thailand
||Up to MYR 300,000 per annum
||20th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leading banking solutions provider and they are looking for strong Subject Matter Experts in Core Banking to join their expanding team as Strategic Solution Leads. This key position will respond to client requests while working closely with multiple internal stakeholders within the company. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to contribute to the company’s growth initiatives which include modernizing their current solutions into cutting edge agile banking solutions. The candidate will also act as one of the key persons who can present and represent the company’s products & solutions to the existing clients or prospects at the ‘C’ level.
- Responsible for supporting the company sales effort.
- Responding to client requests and revenue generating opportunities (i.e. RFI/RFPs, product & implementation questions).
- Developing in-depth comprehensive marketing collateral inclusive of custom proposals and meeting deliverables which help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Presenting the innovative solutions to clients or prospect by partnering with Sellers, Product Marketers, and Sales Engineers.
- Serving as a trusted product and technology expert for the solutioning sales force, clients and prospects.
- Spreading institutional knowledge by fielding product & implementation questions, posting responses, and connecting subject matter experts.
- Maintaining and improving proposal quality, business standards, processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in channels and core banking solutioning and presentation.
- Proficient knowledge of end-to-end solutions from development to delivery and how to apply to marketing mixes. Possess the right level of creativity and strategic thinking and able to provide marketing solutions across the partnering channels.
- Experience with responding to, and delivering, strategic deliverables – as well as building marketing collateral and other functionality-marketing content.
- A gifted storyteller, crafting compelling and visionary narratives about products, services and solutions and taking them to market to their clients in creative ways that convey capabilities and benefits.
- Outstanding written and oral communication, and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel.
- Possess relevant organizational skills which has equipped him/her to be an efficient multitasker.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!