Specialist/ Lead Specialist – Performance Reporting & Analysis
||Shared Services, Investment
||Attractive salary package
||6th August 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for Investment Performance Operations Analysts/ senior analysts.
- Responsible for production / review of accurate Customized Performance Attribution & Risk reports for EQ, FI, Balanced and multi-currency (Institutional) Portfolios within specified timescales.
- Responsible for Performance Attribution Reporting of various funds and asset class for the global clients.
- Preparing Returns, Attribution / Contribution analysis, Risk characteristics report of multi asset (Equity, Fixed Income, Alternative) multi manager funds while creating and maintaining ad-hoc customized reports.
- Identify, highlight and rectify the anomalies in Attribution, Risk and Performance numbers and provide the proper justification. Experienced in Pos and Transactions Reconciliations.
- Communication with other business areas necessary to improve accuracy and reliability of performance reporting. Returns reconciliation for EQ, FI and custom BM/index on daily/monthly Basis.
- Proactive research and provide insight on investment performance, deviations from benchmark; asset allocation targets and portfolio movements to clients.
- Data maintenance of various EQ and FI index in various application on monthly and daily basis. Coordinate with data providers, colleagues and clients on issues relating to the quality and timeliness of data and the content of the reports.
- Work with other teams and team members working for the same projects and identify business operational areas of improvements and propose appropriate action plans.
- Following up with Business Analysts for planning a process of new data acquisitions, providing the desired Performance Reporting solutions.
- Ensuring documentation of policies, procedures and work processes & projects and ensuring compliance with set procedures, any other assignments given by the management from time to time.
- Identify the areas of automation and shall be able to develop the VBA macros, Access DB tools independently.
To be considered, you will need 3-5 years+ relevant experience that includes:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of EQ, FI and multi Asset class portfolio Performance Measurement & Attribution reporting and Risk reporting.
- Understating of GIPS standard and experience in GIPS implementations of Inv Management industry.
- Experience in Investment Management Projects skills would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg PORT, Eagle IBOR, MSTR and Microsoft Office applications particularly advanced Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to financial markets and various financial products (including performance analytics).
- Intermediate working experience of databases, systems design and proficiency in using VBA Macros, SQL for managing large volumes of data & Performance Reports.
- Strong Presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent in a Finance, Technical, Mathematical Discipline (CIPM/CFA would be an added advantage).
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!