Solution Advisor – Modern Workplace & IOT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 108,000 per annum
||29th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Education, etc. They are looking for a Solution Advisor – Modern Workplace & IOT.
- Prepare technical solution proposal (sizing, interoperability, scope of works) for direct request, RFI, RFP or RFQ.
- Participate in Customer/Principal meeting with for solution strategy discussion.
- Participate in competencies training/exam in Principal partner program.
- Conduct internal handover post-win to internal Technical Team for project initiation.
- Conduct internal technology update session to Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent fields.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases using VMware Horizon VDI or Citrix Xendesktop/XenApp.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for Mobile Apps management using VMware Airwatch/Workspace.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for Mobile Device management using VMware Airwatch/Workspace.
- Experience in Content Collaboration platform like Citrix Share File, Microsoft OneDrive, Box or similar platform.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for IOT use cases involving Fog Computing infrastructure (Edge, Sensors). Familiar with either MODBUS, DLMS, BACNET, SCADA.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for IOT Data Acquisition with Azure IOT Hub, Huawei OceanConnect, Yokogawa.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!