Solution Advisor – Cloud & DevOps
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 108,000 per annum
||29th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Education, etc. They are looking for a Solution Advisor – Cloud & DevOps.
- Prepare technical solution proposal (sizing, interoperability, scope of works) for direct request, RFI, RFP or RFQ.
- Participate in Customer/Principal meeting with for solution strategy discussion.
- Participate in competencies training/exam in Principal partner program.
- Conduct internal handover post-win to internal Technical Team for project initiation.
- Conduct internal technology update session to Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent fields.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases at Azure, AWS or Google Cloud. Use cases can be VM/Instance deploy, backup to cloud, DR at cloud, cloud-only application stack, container deploy, etc.
- Experience in Cloud migration project.
- Experience in hybrid cloud (Private to Public) or multi-cloud (Azure as Prod and AWS as DR).
- Experience in either VMware Private Cloud stack (VRealize) or Microsoft (Azure Stack/ HyperV with System Centre).
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for DevOp using CI/CD tools with GitLab, Micro Focus ALM or similar platform.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for DevOp testing like Function and Load with Micro Focus Storm Runner or similar platform.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for DevOp security with Micro Focus Fortify or similar platform.
- Experience conducting POC/Pilot use cases for Container on-prem or cloud with Dockers, Kubernetes or VMware PKS.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!