Software Development Manager
||Up to MYR 205,000 per annum
||17th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking to recruit Software Development Manager (1 headcount).
- Responsible for planning team work to execute project and deliver quality software products.
- Controls the plan execution having full command and control responsibilities for the people in their team
- Coordinates the work across several teams from several countries.
- Responsible for the setting objectives and creating personal development plans for their team.
- Responsible for production of solution and software architecture and communication of the architecture to development teams to enable the efficient build of the solutions.
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for enterprise architecture to enable the best solution.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and procedure are in place to make sure all development is completed to agreed standard, methods and procedures.
- Responsible for resource allocation to ensure development work are optimally assigned according to developer skills and expertise so that assigned task can be completed on time with high quality.
- Responsible for developing the capabilities of the teams by attracting, developing, engaging, deploying and retraining high quality people.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 10+ years of working experience in software development
- 5+ years of people management experience having directly managed a minimum team size of 6 developers and above
- Work experience in MNC environments, and having managed/worked with remote teams and cross functional teams
- Knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong technical experience in Java software development; with good process/project knowledge
- Strong communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!