Senior Unified Communications Specialist
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 216,000 per annum
||6th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Senior Unified Communications Specialist to join their growing team. The successful incumbent would be responsible for driving the strategy, roadmap building and product management across Fixed Voice and Unified Communications product categories for the Enterprise business customers. He/She is also responsible for ensuring that all products delivers against both the customer requirement and the Company Enterprise strategic, commercial, financial and market share targets.
- Accountable for revenues, market share and profit margins for the Voice and Unified Comms portfolio.
- Responsible for analysing market conditions and champion requirement to set an industry leading offering.
- Manage insight product performance, as well as analysis of relevant technology evolution, competition, market dynamics and major developments.
- Accountable for Product Lifecycle Management & GTM along with internal and external stakeholder management.
- Define product related Capex/Opex requirements for the business during the annual planning cycle.
- Accountable for defining the operational customer experience and multi-channel environment.
- Build & maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders involved in the all business units including Technology ( IT and Networks).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- 7 – 10 years of combined work experience in Voice and Unified Communications.
- Technical and Commercial acumen (subject matter expertise) in Voice and Unified Comms products.
- Significant experience and understanding of B2B markets.
- Highly developed applied thinking and displays sound judgement.
- Drives innovation to ensure products and services developed are different in the market.
- Capacity to engage, influence stakeholders and drive virtual cross-functional teams in a collaborative manner.
- Personal traits: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, A self-starter, Ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment and a team player.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!