Senior Security Manager
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 200,000-250,000 per annum
||8th July 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s leading Telecommunication Operators. They are looking for a Senior Security Manager.
To identify critical security and control weaknesses and process gaps for company’s business operations by conducting and carrying out security survey and audit at company’s buildings to identify potential risk and closure of the risk findings.
- To liaise with all levels of PDRM personnel for assistance / advice as and when required by the company
- To work independently to conduct investigation of all forms when required
- To assist Industrial Relation, Audit etc. on statement recordings as and when required. Incumbent need to identify critical security and control weaknesses and process gaps.
- To manage guard forces and to enforce the contractual obligations. Incumbent need to manage security equipment at sites and to ensure the Company’s assets are adequately protected; security audits are conducted to mitigate the risk faced at all Maxis locations.
- To carry out security investigations for asset losses due to the act of crime. Incumbent need to conduct security survey and audit at TOC’s, buildings & MC’s to identify potential security risk. Able to advice management in resolution of security incidents and threats.
- To oversee operation matters for the department. Contact Point for all Working Groups; Internal and External. Provide continuous support to all Business Units and ensure that threats to personal, assets and business operations are properly identified, evaluated and countered in timely and cost effective manner.
- To formulate and implement security procedures and work system. Assess the needs for training; formulate and execute when needed. Able to make unsure line managers, pragmatic recommendations to safeguard and secure company assets. Ensuring that the outsourced security providers i.e. man guarding, CIT, the adhocs guards and roving patrol perform satisfactorily and recommend for imposing Penalty Clauses from non-compliance of Contract.
- Assist other Head of Regions as and when needed on Regional Security matters Able to manage building security (Buildings, Warehouses, Technical Operating Centre & Retail) Manage and work closely with the departments “Law Enforcement Team” (LET)
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent
- 20 years experience in security management and protection services
- Ex-Police Officer with experience in the private sector
- Investigative experience. Able to conduct investigations independently
- Excellent liaison capabilities with the Royal Malaysia Police nationwide
- Possess good management skills, risk management knowledge and IT Knowledge in investigation
- Ability to provide security solutions to any form of security breach
- Project Management skills – delivery and deployment coordination
- Vendor Management
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!