Senior Sales Manager
||Sales & Marketing; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||6th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for 2 Senior Sales Manager.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Understand domain and category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Network effectively with clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Understand customers’ business needs and objectives and propose solutions which fit the Company’s capabilities.
- Organise internal resources for successful sales presentations, demonstrations and other interactions with customers to move the sales cases forward.
- Co-ordinate and manage preparation of answers to RFIs, RFPs and other sales related customer requests.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Follow company’s processes and procedures of reporting and approvals of proposals and contracts.
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly and annual reports on progress and development.
- Provide input to improve the products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, IT or equivalent. MBA is preferable.
- 5 years or more proven experience in sales of enterprise level software systems to banks and financial institutions internationally.
- Experience from a consulting background in the financial industry is an added advantage.
- Experienced in payment cards domain is an added advantage.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Good understanding of business drivers for banks and financial institutions.
- Exceptionally well organised and driven by success.
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to travel for more than 50% of working time.
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!