Senior Principal Architect (Director)
||Technology, SAP, Presales
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR300,000
||11th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in providing digital and technology services, solutions and consulting. They are looking for a strong Senior Principal Architect to help expand the SAP practice & business in the region. This will be a front-end client-facing presales role.
Assist the company to achieve international growth objectives by:
- Supporting the sale of strategically important deals.
- Ensuring projects are successfully delivered.
- Developing other solution team members.
- Develop the company into new industries, propositions, services, technologies.
- Personnel growth to become a Solution Director.
- Deliver sales revenue targets through team based selling.
- To support qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid team.
- Own bid lifecycle for smaller bids whilst contributing to larger bids.
- To lead / support complex and outside the norm customer bid opportunities and customer ITT responses – leading to the client to chose the company as their preferred partner.
- Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members.
- To be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project.
- To build strong industry/partner relationships.
- To develop own skill set to maintain ‘thought leadership’ status in customer’s and peers eyes.
- Mentor Solutions Managers / Managing Consultants to become Solution Architects.
- Broad, credible knowledge of the company’s integrated (multi-line of Business) propositions, technologies, differentiation and track record.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area (Technology, Industry or LOB).
- Work with account and commercial team to conceptualise and communicate winning propositions.
- Mobilise and motivate a bid team and project team.
- Lead / support the preparation and delivery of sales proposals and presentations.
- Can add value to and often own the strategy and tactics to win bids – develop / enhance the company’s differentiators during a sales process.
- Entrepreneurial – can identify and develop opportunities within existing accounts.
- Oversee portfolio of bids – with the ability to successfully multi-task without over committing.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Broad technical appreciation – including ALL key SAP functionality and technology. With ability to rapidly assess new technology solutions.
- Lead functional / technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Support the Programme Director to develop phasing strategy, plans, benefits case, org structures, risks and issues
- Manages design workshops on multiple area of expertise.
- Command the respect and confidence of other Solution Architects, Solution Directors and the Commercial Team.
- Ability to develop the company’s methods and tools and contribute to Solution Team strategy.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive minimum experience in relevant technology (eg SAP) and/or business area – with minimum 6-8 project lifecycles.
- Strong sales experience – of selling technology solutions. Delivering proposals as both stand alone or an integral part of wider consult-build-run propositions.
- Broad experience of ‘Big Four’ (or similar) consulting practices and methodologies.
- In depth relevant technology or business solutions architect experience in FTSE 100/250 level companies.
- Track history of leadership.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!