Senior Payroll Specialist (Mandarin & Cantonese Speaker)
||Payroll; Shared Services
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 91,000 per annum
||5th September 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the pioneer and industry leader in offering global airport hospitality solutions in over 160 locations worldwide. Their newly setup Shared Service Centre is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist, reporting directly to the Payroll Team Lead.
- Process payroll of one or more countries in an accurate and timely manner in compliance to local labour laws.
- Collect, calculate and input data into system to maintain and update payroll information.
- Act as a resource and provides support to Payroll Migration Project
- Coordinate closely with Payroll Consultants and in-country resources in ascertaining payroll data, statutory
contributions and constant compliance to local labour laws.
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports and documents for accuracy; makes necessary adjustments or
corrections according to established procedures.
- Prepare and submit various payroll related reports for approval as per scheduled timelines.
- Act as liaison with Country Human Resources representatives in answering questions and providing alternatives in relation to payroll. Also to respond verbally or in writing to inquiries, complaints or problems and makes necessary adjustments of a non-routine nature.
- Act as first contact point to resolve issues with payroll vendors.
- Review and update the SOP based on current requirement in order to have a smooth payroll process.
- Assist Finance in reconciling payroll related accounts.
- Maintain good track of payroll documentation and Incident Tracker.
- Provide payroll funding forecast and bonus provision to GSC Finance.
- Assist on the payroll migration project related documentation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- At least five years of payroll processing experience, with good knowledge of payroll principles, practices and
procedures. Having knowledge in basic accounting practices will be added advantage.
- Preferably Senior Specialist from Global Shared Service environment and experienced in using Payroll software.
- Required languages are English, Mandarin and Cantonese to support China, Taiwan & HK payroll.
- Skilled in performing detailed computations, writing and preparing detailed report and evaluating and analyzing technical payroll activities.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!