Senior Manager, Rewards
||MYR 350,000 per annum
||12th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest plantation and agri-business company with worldwide presence. The role is primarily to strategise, formulate, deploy and manage rewards (compensation, benefits, recognition) policies, guidelines, processes and initiatives for the organisation. Key areas of responsibilities include rewards philosophy, job evaluation (job grading), guaranteed compensation (salary, fixed allowances), variable compensation (performance bonus), benefits and perquisites, recognition programs, ESOS (if applicable) and international mobility (for expatriates).
- Strategise, plan and lead in benchmarking studies and research to determine latest thinking and external competitiveness with general market and competitors.
- Initiate, plan and lead in review of policies, guidelines and processes to ensure competitiveness and compliance.
- Advise/lead in designing of new initiatives and programs where strategic and feasible.
- Initiate involvement, testing and review/design with relevant Business Heads and HR to ensure ongoing and new initiatives meets the needs & requirements of the Business and HR.
- Strategise, plan and lead in deployment of review and initiatives.
- Lead ongoing communication, obtaining of feedback, maintaining and continuously improving on policies, guidelines and processes.
- Advise and provide thought leadership to Business Heads/HR/Management on rewards-related matters.
- Establish and maintain relationships with representatives from leading companies and industry experts.
- Responsible for managing team members and providing advice to other HR team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Degree in Human Resource / Business / Finance or equivalent.
- At least 8 years working experience in HR / Management role with at least 5 years in Compensation & Benefits specialist role.
- Technical skills: Total rewards strategy development, Job evaluation, Benchmarking, Job Pricing, Design (compensation, benefits, recognition, incentives, etc.).
- Attributes: Analytical thinking, business acumen, results driven, problem solver, strong decision maker, continuous improvement, influential, able to get buy-ins, people development.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!