Senior Manager, Brand Communications
||Corporate Communications, Plantation
||13th February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the largest energy and natural resources company with worldwide presence. The role will work closely with the Chief Communications Officer to develop, plan and implement Corporate branding strategies to build a compelling brand identity and image, aligned with business strategy.
The role will govern the application of the company’s brand and its attributes at all events, exhibitions, programmes, publications and activities to align with the Licensor’s brand guidelines. He/she will be responsible to promote the Company brand as well as other internal branding initiatives effectively through strategic stakeholder engagements by developing strategic content communicated via publications, digital platforms, exhibition panels and event collateral, among others. As brand custodian, he/she will also collaborate and help lead the corporate branding process, build and manage the branding assets identity systems, brand guidelines, materials and ensure implementation at head office and country levels.
- Lead, create and monitor all corporate brand messaging and touch-points, working closely with internal cross functional teams to magnify the brand image and experience, as well as identify opportunities for enhanced visibility and customer engagement.
- Drive brand communication campaigns/initiatives integrated with cross functional teams to instill knowledge and engagement for the company’s brand.
- Develop brand audits, execute consumer study, monitor competitors and analyze market trends to propose relevant strategies and action plans (new brand and communication opportunities) to drive competitive advantages.
- Develop and manage the Brand management budgets and project timelines.
- Build and manage branding guidelines and assets.
- Coordinate all marketing and branding activities to raise awareness, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Track performance of all marketing and branding campaigns and to continually optimise them and derive insights and learnings which can guide future efforts.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance and productivity of personnel under his/her care and recommend improvements where necessary, emphasising on productivity and efficiency, as well as ensuring specific project deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Visual Communications or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in corporate communications in a large multinational corporation (>1,000 employees).
- Strong interpersonal, communications and presentation skills; able to work effectively with different stakeholder groups.
- Technical competencies: Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Creative Application, Vendor Management
- Leadership skills: Deliver results, customer first, continuous improvement, value talent, emotional intelligence, business acumen, sustainability orientation
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!