Senior IT Business Analyst
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 96,000 per annum
||5th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top telecommunications company in Australia. They provide a diverse range of communication services to residential users, wholesale customers, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), government and large corporate enterprises. They have recently set up a Regional IT team in Malaysia to provide IT support to the Australian region.
They are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst. This role is to lead the analysis and functional design tasks associated with software/systems projects, as well as the project management of overall system deliverables.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Drive and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Developing requirements specifications according to standards, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Being the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Ensure a sound understanding of, demonstrate commitment to & comply with all legislation & Telecom Policy relevant to your role & all activities undertaken in that role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
- At least 6 years professional experience undertaking business analysis role.
- Subject matter expert in either telco provisioning, order management and/or assurance systems.
- May have been a technical business analyst seeking a more systems focused role with an interest in design and project management.
- Knowledgeable in CRM, Service Assurance and/or Order Management, web services testing using SoapUI, project methodologies & Agile development methodology
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!