Senior Infrastructure Analyst (Core Network & Services)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 84,000 – MYR 108,000 per annum
||9th November 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange and headquartered in Singapore and they are a leading electrical, IT and furniture retailer in Southeast Asia. They are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst (Core Network & Servers), reporting to the Senior Manager of Infrastructure.
This role will be supporting and assisting the Head of Department and team leader for the infrastructure team, responsible for the implementation and administration all the IT infrastructure in-house projects for the Company.
- 2nd level support on core network and servers.
- Administer, configure and deploy network hardware, server hardware and server system applications.
- Responsible and accountable for changes affecting the core network and servers and that such changes take place in a controlled and auditable manner.
- Maintain of network and its related servers component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Perform periodic maintenance to ensure high availability and operational efficiency.
- Lead the disaster recovery team from disaster recovery annual exercise, disaster recovery incident call / action plan.
- Proactive analysis of capacity planning, performance and provide improvement plan.
- Develop process improvement to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Provide technical expertise as a guide to subordinates in execution of jobs.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, controls are in place to ensure servers, networks are secure, operational and as per standard.
- Ensure SLA is achieved and adhere to SOP for the support and availability of the core network / servers.
- Manage vendors and service providers including SLAs and contracts.
- Design, configure, monitor and maintain core network and servers.
- Maintain regular usage and performance statistics for all servers and core network.
- Request quotation, invoices and any related supporting documents for billing purposes.
- Issuance of CAPEX/OPEX request and ensuring the procurement of equipment, software and services are adhering to CAPEX/OPEX.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, Network security.
- Good exposure to Microsoft OS, Servers, SQL server and Web technologies.
- Must have experience in managing Network & Virtualization.
- Experienced in Server & Storage will be an added advantage.
- Great training skills and also willing to explore new technologies.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Navision will be added advantage.
- Willing to travel outstation.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!