Senior General Manager, Freight Forwarding
||Freight Forwarding, Logistics
||Port Klang, Selangor
||Up to MYR300,000
||11th February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a leading third party logistics company. They are looking for a strong Senior General Manager, Freight Forwarding.
Ensuring the profitability and growth of the Freight Forwarding Division through efficient and effective management, strong proactive leadership, technical proficiency, proactive customer interaction, and strong Employee Engagement.
- Full profit and loss responsibility for freight forwarding operations.
- Maximisation of resources such as human, and systems to deliver strategic and organic business growth for the division.
- Development and enhancement of customer relationships through managed sales pipeline to ensure continuous revenue stream for the division.
- Maintain close relationships with related government bodies and manage and resolve any arising disputes with the related government bodies.
- Ensure that the division’s activities and operations are carried out in compliance to all company’s policies, rules and regulations and laws established by the respective Governmental Authorities and/or Agencies.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing to customers.
- Delivery of business cohesion and achievement of best practice operational procedures, operational excellence against internal SOP’S and agreed customer SLA’s.
- Ensure performance enhancement and succession planning to create an environment of superior performance with the capacity to engage and maintain new business acquisitions.
- Responsible for widening the logistics presence in the region and internationally through attendance and participation in selected industry networking conferences.
- Managing and motivating the FFD team to achieve and exceed sales revenue targets and key performance indicators.
- Manages and develops FFD staff.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Minimum 10 years’ in senior management role.
- Strong Operational knowledge.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis.
- High level of customer service ability.
- Degree/ Master in Business management / Finance/Supply Chain Management.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!