Senior Full Stack Developer (Angular)
||IT, Human Resource
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 192,000
||18th December 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a professional predictive analytics solutions house, using AI to drive organizations’ resources management. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
- Assist in leading, guiding and mentoring of junior developers.
- Turn requirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user interfaces into fully functional and highly performing responsive websites.
- Developing internal and external RESTful web services.
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, UX designers and Product Manager to drive high-quality, on-time deliverables.
- Providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical design documentation – development standards, system architecture, high level and detailed design etc.
- Experience with modern backend technology such as NodeJS.
- Familiar with popular UI components and design frameworks like Ant Design.
- Familiar with API integration with 0Auth 2.0 (Auth0) authentication.
- Experience or familiar with Agile development/process.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong understanding of MVC and SOLID design principles.
- Experience as a team lead, providing guidance and support to junior developers.
- Proficiency with GIT version control (Github), unit testing, and collaborative development.
- Plus: Experience with crafting beautiful RESTful web-services and have strong knowledge in the way the web works.
- Plus: Experience with relational and NO-SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working on small, agile teams.
- Self-driven work ethic – a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Have passion in building products that are fun and easy to use.
- Enjoys collaborating with other engineers, reviewing code, and making recommendations on technique or approach.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!