Senior Finance Executive
||Finance & Accounting; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 60,000 per annum
||13th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Education, etc. They are looking for a Senior Finance Executive, reporting to the Finance Manager.
- AR and AP functions:
- Maintaining account payables, 3 ways match of supplier’s invoices and process staff claims.
- Liaise of suppliers on payment matters.
- Follow up with Operation on closing of projects.
- Billing to customers.
- Collection from customers.
- GL Function:
- Cashflow forecast and control.
- Closing of monthly accounts, including reporting to HQ and variance analysis.
- Reconciliation of bank statement and all accounts schedules.
- Maintaining financial files and records.
- Assist preparation of budget.
- Handling Audit and Tax matters.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Experience of 4-10 years , preferable in the IT industry.
- Able to operate computerized accounting, Excel, words and PowerPoint programs. Preference with Accpac knowledge.
- Good accounting and booking skills.
- Able to work independently .
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!