Senior Executive / Executive, Talent Management
||Human Resources; Property
||Up to MYR 78,000 per annum
||5th September 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a property development arm of the leading engineering, construction and infrastructure group in Malaysia and one of Asia’s top companies. They are looking for a Senior Executive / Executive, Talent Management, reporting directly to the Talent Management Manager.
- Support in managing various talent management processes and improvement activities.
- Engage and coordinate the organization’s talent management activities, providing the necessary assistance to ensure that the program is implemented accordingly.
- Help to create and implement development programs that support the organization’s succession planning objectives.
- Collaborate with various units within HR team and business unit in planning, coordinating, and carrying out organizational development and talent management related activities.
- Talent Management:
- Talent Pipeline Development:
- Manage the organization’s talent development programme, such as GGP, Scholars, HPE and technical pipeline programmes, and ensure that programs are implemented accordingly.
- Monitor the development talents and ensure development programmes are carried out effectively.
- Assist in developing, improving and updating the talent development programmes.
- Maintain close relationship and continuous engagement with talents.
- Succession Planning & Management:
- Assist in the development of the organization’s HPE identification and management program.
- Identify key roles in the organization and propose succession plan strategy with close collaboration with HR Business Partners and business leaders.
- Implement succession management plan and make sure that career development plan for HPEs and succession plan candidates are implemented correctly.
- Learning & Development:
- Assist in conducting the learning needs analysis for the Company.
- Liaise closely with Company Learning Centre in implementation of learning needs and the programmes.
- Monitor and track participation and effectiveness of the programme.
- Provide management updates regularly.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Constantly keep abreast with the latest development in the areas of Talent Management.
- Involve in assignments/ projects assigned from time to time.
- Ensure all operational matters pertaining to area of work are attended to effectively.
- Organizational Development:
- Diversity & Inclusion:
- Manage and coordinate diversity and inclusion initiatives, which includes coming up with ideas and programmes suitable to support the company’s diversity and inclusion objective.
- Organization restructuring:
- Assist in organization restructuring exercise, coordination of activities and communication. c
- Change management:
- Assist in the change management exercise of the company, by way of programme designs and coordination of activities, to ensure timeline and objectives are met.
- Performance sustainability:
- Assist in ensuring the company’s performance sustainability effort, through development programmes, communication and education.
- Employee engagement:
- Manage and coordinate employee engagement activities in the company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Possessed qualification in Psychology and Organizational Development will be an added advantage.
- Experiences in talent management and employee engagement/change management.
- Strong numerical and statistical analysis skills.
- Software skills: Strong Excel and good Power Point skills.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!