Senior, Digital Product (AVP)
||Digital, Product Management
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 192,000 per Annum
||21st June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking to hire Senior, Digital Product (6 Headcounts). The Digital Product Specialist is to ensure that the product support the Company’s overall strategy and goals.
- In charge of the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Involve in ‘new product development’ or variation to product initiatives, overseeing sales, marketing, sales operations, campaigns, distribution, servicing and maintenance aspects throughout the product lifecycle.
- Build viable business models of products responsible for, identify the revenue and cost drivers, product synergies and dependencies, mode of distribution, and develop growth plans accordingly.
- Estimate customer demand for products managed, involved in identifying potential customers, stay informed on competing products and market landscape, and involve in developing & overseeing pricing, bundling offers, discounts mechanisms, incentive schemes and product development. Project sales and determine profitability.
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide product engineering development, management and sales solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in information Technology, Management information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Management.
- At least 5-6 years’ of experience in product management, product planning or managerial experience in Marketing/Sales/ Customer Service/ Business division.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Customer oriented and should have an in depth knowledge of all the products of the organisation.
- Digital Native, with a strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape, technologies and paradigms.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Only for Malaysians.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!