||Solution Architecture, IT
||Up to RM 288,000 per Annum
||27th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Senior Architect who will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide leadership and recommendation in architecture and development of Cloud & Big Data based technologies.
- Bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions.
- Act as SME for our Global Product Development (GPD), Global Product Management (GPM) & Programme Management Office stakeholders.
- Perform build vs buy analysis and technology recommendation to the Senior Management team or stakeholders.
- Conduct feasibility studies of a technologies.
- Supports Project Manager in developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation time-lines.
- Interact with other team members and/or define the interfaces associated with the software solution.
- Work with chief architect to drive strategic architectural vision.
- Drives improvement initiatives that enhance delivery efficiency.
- Monitoring of results to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 15 years of working experience in a commercial software development environment of which the last 5 years being a Solution/Technical/Software Architect.
- Experience creating products or solutions on Azure or AWS is preferred.
- Significant commercial software development experience in Java technologies e.g. J2EE, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, ORM tools, Maven, Gradle, Junit, Jmeter, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat etc.
- Significant technical experience with multiple big data tools/technologies such as Apache Spark, HDFS and platforms such as Cloudera or Hortonworks.
- Experience in NoSQL such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of industry standards like RESTful API and cloud based technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Previous hands-on experience with data integration tools such as ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools.
- Excellent understanding of coding-methods, design-patterns and best-practices.
- Multi-tier architecture development experience.
- Strong hands on Data Architecture or data modelling experience.
- Must be able to work with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Proven commercial experience in the software development lifecycle.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!