Segment Programme Management Team Lead
||Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
||MYR 102,000 per annum
||12th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Segment Programme Management Team Lead.
- Responsible for developing the channel, segment, and location based marketing plans to support the regional sales ambitions and plans.
- Accountable for planning and organizing of regional on-ground activation activities for all products, including securing of necessary budget, development of business case and measuring the performance against business case targets. Regular updates of the activities are to be shared with regional and HQ stakeholders to ensure constant alignment of plans and objectives.
- Driving the regional sales on ground activation (SGA) plan to meet below KPIs:
- event efficiencies – event ROI
- effective internal and partners briefing – timeliness
- strong internal stakeholder and partner engagement
- BTL branding and product communication
- reach and productivity
- innovation and adoption of digital initiatives
- Manage the promoters to ensure that the teams are well staffed, trained, and deployed in strategic areas / segment with strong customer acquisition performance.
- Monitor branding and merchandising quality and compliance in the regions, for both in store and outdoors, to ensure that products and branding area are dominant in all key market centers. Work closely with Regional Channel Marketing team to tweak marketing collateral development / production to ensure communication effectiveness at the regions.
- Develop programs and events to attack under-penetrated areas / segments such as youths at campuses / schools, government individuals at key government ministries / buildings, etc.
- Run regular performance reviews and planning sessions with key regional stakeholders to align campaign strategy, performance, rewards, and improvement plans.
- Constantly benchmark best performances in other regions / industries and monitor competition activities as part of the planning process, to ensure the maintenance of branding dominance and in all key market centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Total Relevant Experience: 3 to 6 years in channel development, managing large team of promoters / merchandisers to deliver business results.
- Skills / knowledge in:
- Strategic planning and program management
- Business development
- Project management
- People management skills, specifically for front-line sales / promoters
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!