Segment Marketing (Corporate & Government) Senior Specialist – Manager / Senior Manager Level
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 216,000 per annum
||11th April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Segment Marketing Senior Specialist who will drive the segment marketing strategy to support Corporate and Government segments within the Enterprise business.
- Ensure execution of targeted marketing programs across all functional marketing areas.
- Accountable for segment strategy for Corporate & Government.
- Establish, identify and deliver the marketing plan for the segment which also includes product launches and communications in supporting the marketing road map.
- Responsible for communications calendar for Corporate & Government.
- Accountable for driving category leadership.
- Create and execute marketing programmes to drive demand, retention and development.
- Online content management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- 9 years and above of combined experience in marketing, segment marketing, brand management, product management or within the advertising agency environment.
- Ability to assess, implement successful, focused, integrated Marketing development plans.
- Team leadership experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in the B2B environment.
- Great interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication abilities.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!