||Digital, Project Management
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 192,000 per Annum
||21st June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking to hire Scrum Master who will facilitate the Scrum process & meetings and also in charge of coaching the team about Agile/Scrum to deliver successful deliverables.
- Understand the technical, market, or domain knowledge to help the team in pursuit of its goal.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to ensure sprint backlogs are sufficient and realistically priorities, acting as an interface between technical teams and Product Owners.
- Work closely with the product, support and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences that make it effortless to connect different apps together.
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve the development of the product.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Ensure that the team members are aware of their respective roles and how they will fulfill them while using the appropriate framework.
- Require to monitor the schedule performance and make alterations where necessary.
- Help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Build fully autonomous and self-organize team to deliver its goals.
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I).
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in Agile methods.
- Understand his/her commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Data-driven analytical skills for measuring and managing delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvements, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Only for Malaysians.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!