SAP FICO Support Specialist
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 168,000-204,000 per annum
||23rd October 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for an SAP FICO Support Specialist, reporting to the Head of Group Reporting & Accounting.
- Provide functional expertise and guidance on SAP and business process knowledge to FICO end users in terms of troubleshooting and improvement plan for business processes and reporting.
- Participate in SAP related projects (automation and enhancement) including managing and review project deliveries.
- Liaise closely with Information System Division (ISD)or business users in project implementation, application testing and training.
- Responsible to maintain and govern SAP FICO master data such as GL accounts, cost centres, internal orders, vendors and customers creation.
- Perform annual housekeeping review of all SAP vendors and for the dormant and duplicated ones, block/delete it accordingly.
- Assign SAP role based access and related function. Control and limit SAP access and authorization by working closely with ISD. Periodically revamp and redesign SAP role based access by functions to ensure no conflict of scope and proper segregation of duties.
- Create and maintain various profit centre groups and report painters based on users’ requirements.
- Perform SAP financial year end activities such as carry forward of PR, PO, vendor and customer balances, IO, and GL balances to open a new financial year for postings.
- Conduct system training when necessary.
- Participate to other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business IT/Accounting/Commerce/Finance or relevant field.
- At least 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- Well-verse with SAP FICO Module.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!