Retail Device Management – Manager/ Senior Manager
||KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Attractive salary package
||12th March 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. The incumbent is required to drive Accessories business/sales growth and associated service revenues via the Retail Sales channel by managing the Go-to-Market (GTM) execution and Product Lifecycle (PLC) for Accessories @ Retail towards attainment of AOP targets. The job also drives external parties engagement to locate vendors; discovering and exploring opportunities which could also result in bringing in additional sales & promotions opportunities.
- Actively managing the Devices/Accessories Go-to-market (GTM) execution and Product Lifecycle Management at Retail Channel to drive service revenues by ensuring availability and retail consistency of device offerings/bundles at Retail stores. This includes development and execution of Accessories Vendor(s)’ Trade Programs and bundled offers to drive performance of Retail Channel by leveraging on vendor marketing funds.
- Constant engagement with 4PL partner to identify potential gap in day to day processes against the business requirements, and to ensure alignment with the business ambitions.
- Proactively analyzing sales data for solutions and research on industry trend and insights, in order to recommend appropriate devices or programs to attain AOP targets.
- External parties engagement to locate vendors; discovering and exploring opportunities which could also result in bringing in additional sales & promotions opportunities.
- Provide support in management reporting, presentations and project updates to various device launches, program implementation etc.
- Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree or its equivalent
- Relevant Work Experience: 4 to 6 years in Telecommunications / Retail / Trade Partner Management
- Tech savvy and computer literate. Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written command of English
- Passionate about sales, competitive spirit, ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment, a team player, and strong leadership qualities.
- Personal traits : Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, Creative
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!