Reporting System Analyst
||RM72,000-120,000 per annum
||26th February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the leading communication providers in Malaysia. They are looking to recruit a Reporting System Analyst for their team. This person would be responsible to perform analysis, design and development of reports for the in-scope systems or platform for transformation. He/she will be working around the areas of reporting analysis, design architecture & development of reports for billing & operations, understanding the application data models, rationalize requirements, design and develop reports across all the application domains using the reporting tools for the new platform. Besides that, he/she will be expected to be Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all reports and working closely with the Business Analyst and Application Owners.
- Understand and rationalize reporting requirements from the business on a timely manner.
- Perform reporting data architecture design and development of reports on reporting platforms.
- Obtain or support design sign-offs from business stakeholders.
- Work closely with teams including function or system owners, subject matter experts across Network and IT.
- To be the Subject Matter Expert on reporting capabilities and application data model to Business and IT stakeholders across the development life-cycle.
- Collaborate with vendors with regards to understanding the technical designs to be incorporated in our designs.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) specialized in IT, Computer Science or related qualifications.
- Possess at least 4 years of working experience in reporting analysis, design architecture and development area, preferably in telecommunication, banking, or related industry; with broad understanding of Business Support Systems (e.g. CRM, Order Management, Integrated Channels or Portals).
- Strong SQL and data modeling skills with solid experience in custom Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) are required.
- Experience in transformation back end data migration and development, knowledge on Qlikview will be added advantages.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!