||Business Development, Banking
||Up to MYR 84,000 per annum
||12th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for Relationship Managers (across Malaysia).
- Market the Bank’s wealth management products (DCI, Investment Link, structured investment, unit trust, etc.) and services.
- Analyse customers’ financial requirements and solicit new high-net worth customers to join the Bank’s Privilege Banking membership as well a cross sel a full range of consumer products.
- Manager and grow customers in the Privilege Banking Centre and ensure quality customer service is provided at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and relationship building in all aspects of business development.
- Possess IPPC license is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong customer service.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Resourceful and adaptable with ability to work in changing environment.
- Strong and decisive problem solving and decision making skills with a strategic and tactical mindset.
- Initiative, drive, enthusiasm with strong selling and negotiation skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!