Regional Senior IT Manager
||Up to MYR 247,000 per annum
||22nd February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is primarily involved in the manufacturing, distribution and marketing of some of the leading halal beverages in Malaysia. Today, the Group is one of the leading FMCG companies in the country with market leadership position in beverage and dairy industries. The Group also has operations in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. They are currently looking for a Regional Senior IT Manager.
- Planning of regional IT strategy including IT investment:
- Develop regional IT strategy and initiative and align with the IT team for execution/implementation
- Planning and execution of core IT system integration:
- Visualize IT system used in department
- Plan integration with 3rd party
- Project mgmt. of integration (e.g. scheduling, Q&A)
- Recommend and adopt new technologies that will bring to the business in terms of cost control/avoidance, process enhancement/efficiency/streamlining and/or competitive edge
- Ensure a robust regional IT disaster recovery plan / contingency plan is in place
- Help of financial-related IT improvement in OPCOs to improve data accuracy and visibility for RHQ
- Planning of IT implementation within RHQ:
- Develop dashboard to enhance KPI monitoring
- Support of IT-related set-up for daily operation:
- Collaborate with IT vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!