Regional FP&A Manager
||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 216,000 per annum
||29th October 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Regional FP&A Manager who is required to manage a team of FPA with 7 FTE and support various APAC FP&A activities. This role reports to the Head of Global Finance Service Centre.
- Managing the team:
- Develop and manage the team performance on a daily basis.
- Lead as a role model, you will instil a robust culture of knowledge sharing and working together as well as implementing clear metrics to measure the success of the overall team.
- Manage Team KPI’s and to take accountability and ownership of issues that arise.
- Knowledge transfer through training, coaching and mentoring across the team. Plan and prepare for Integrations and Improvements and build into objectives and accountability within the team.
- Empower Advocate and Stakeholder Management:
- Lead on the momentum on workshops and be an empowerment advocate for the team.
- Develop and coach analysts to increase efficiency and improve quality of output.
- Drive more work into KL team, (taking workload from country teams and other Corporate teams).
- Liaise frequently with other managers in the team (based in country) to ensure that regional processes are being managed optimally.
- Regular calls with defined stakeholder to resolve outstanding actions. Feedback on team’s performance.
- Set a culture of Cross training and support across the other country reports/dashboard and align processes where possible.
- Financial Planning & Analysis Activities:
- Coordinate the annual budget/strategic planning/monthly forecast process and ensure that all regional/global deadlines are met.
- Build and maintain robust financial models for budgeting, strategic planning, financial management and analysis to support regional decision making.
- Create executive ready PowerPoint presentations for various reporting needs including the APAC budget/Strategic planning presentation deck.
- Create ad hoc financial analysis that provide analysis and insight to senior stakeholders.
- Assist with preparation of APAC CFO/CEO presentations or financial performance packs (e.g. QPR/town hall presentations).
- Continually identify process and reporting improvements that improves quality of deliverables in the finance function.
- Drive a culture of robust forecasting throughout the business by working with the countries to improve consistency and accuracy, especially in support of Finance 2020 / Transformation projects and initiatives.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with strong university degree qualification. A member of internationally recognised accountancy qualification would be an advantage, i.e. CPA, ACA, CGMA (CIMA) or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a Financial Accounting or FP&A function (8+ years), including dealing with stakeholders in different global locations.
- At least 5 years management experience with proven track record of change management and developing direct reports.
- Good knowledge of Oracle OBIEE and Noetix knowledge would be of an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience using financial reporting systems (such as Hyperion Smartview) would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual regional team.
- Highly effective communication and presentation of propositions and solutions. Deliver and pitch ideas to a wide audience at different levels.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to think of pragmatic solutions to analytical challenges.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!