QA Assurance & Compliance Analyst
||Audit & Compliance; Pharmaceutical
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 110,000 per annum
||3rd June 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia. They are looking for a QA Assurance & Compliance Analyst, reporting to the Finance QA Lead. This role is responsible for the assessment of Global Business Services (GBS) and Governance mechanisms delivered to the Company’s Finance against global and local risk, control, quality, security and compliance policies, frameworks and operating procedures.
- Conduct reviews and audits of finance services to ensure documented policies and controls are being operated fully and effectively and all operating procedures are adequately documented and followed.
- Analyse and assess service and transactional risks and determine if additional controls are required to ensure the delivery of high quality finance services.
- Document and communicate audit findings, root cause and risks, and prepare audit reports and present to GBS senior management and Finance stakeholders at local, Europe and global levels.
- Review management responses and remediation actions submitted by GBS finance services team to ensure they are adequate and track actions to successful closure.
- Assist in evolving the audit and control frameworks developing and maintaining departmental audit and quality checks standards (work programs and quality/performance standards).
- Assist in preparing the annual audit plan.
- Assist in developing or adapting the department’s audit management IT solutions to changing needs.
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address risks, provide practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues.
- Assess impact of changes / improvements and projects against business cases.
- Develop and maintain relationships with GBS and the Company’s Internal Audit, Corporate Finance and Risk Management teams and support closure of recommendations arising from Internal or External audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or equivalents.
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant field and matrixed/global organisation.
- Preferred: Certified Internal Audit.
- Strong analytical skills – able to quickly understand complex processes and challenge the status quo, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions.
- Interest in and willingness to keep up with industry and regulatory standards related to stock exchange corporate governance, including SOX.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Minimal of travelling.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!