Head of Property Development (Johor)
||Property, General Management
||MYR 480,000 per annum
||27th August 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The organization has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a General Manager – Business Unit.
The main purpose of this job is to manage, develop strategy and achieve the key performance indicators (KPIs) for all townships/integrated development under Business Unit to meet the overall business objective of the organization. Accountable for overseeing townships/integrated development operations as follows:
- Project pre-development (land planning and administration, product innovation and development.
- Project implementation (quality, ESH assurance, contract, project management, marketing & sales, credit administration).
- Project closure (customer relationship management, township support, facilities management).
- Responsible in developing township operations strategies, guidelines and plan.
- Liaise with product development, sales and marketing and Global Marketing team to ensure smooth implementation of projects.
- Liaise with regulatory to ensure all contractual and regulatory requirements are complied with for the smooth implementation of the development.
- Plan and manage the township development projects and ensure schedules are met in accordance to Master project Plan.
- Work closely with Business Development team to secure profitable and/or high-profile ventures.
- People and Communication Management.
- Plan and organize staffing requirement for townships/integrated development.
- Degree in Property Related Disciplines/ Business Administration/ Project Management
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the property development industry in general management capacity focusing on product development, sales and marketing, project management and property management.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!