||Digital, Product Management
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 120,000 per annum
||6th October 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a HR technology company that provides data and predictive analytics solution for recruitment and talent management. Their technology combines HR best practices with artificial intelligence into a single platform to give insights and transform how organization identify and develop talent. They are currently based across Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
They are looking for an experienced software product manager to own the development of their product. This product manager is expected to lead project teams as Product Owner in an Agile development practice.
- As the product owner, develop and maintain the vision for the product.
- Track industry trends and competitors to make informed product decisions and strategy.
- Track and analyze product usage behaviors.
- Work closely with end-users and stakeholders to develop stories for feature needs and requirements.
- Receive broad project requirements and develop deliverable user stories for team assignment with engineering and UI/UX function members.
- As product owner in a scrum team, work through development deliverables and priorities taking ownership for the complete project.
- Participate in regular iteration meetings, and developing and prioritizing stories.
- Provide assistance to sales and project management team members as needed for product solutioning and scoping.
- Be the point person to collaborate with solutions or business partners such as SAP and others, for product innovation, collaboration and integration.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of experience with software product development and management.
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner in agile development teams.
- Demonstrable experience building and delivering highly available systems to users, preferably in SaaS contexts.
- Demonstrable experience presenting complex ideas to a broad technical and scientific audience.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features in a complex technical context.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders.
- Previous success working with an agile development team.
- Experience or familiarity with human resource practices and systems is a good plus.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!