Procurement Manager (Indirect)
||Up to MYR 192,000 per annum
||30th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Procurement Manager (Indirect).
- Manage RFXs, auctions and contracts – utilising Ariba, Experian’s e-sourcing tool.
- Define and document project pipeline and plan for FY 20 period.
- Negotiate with suppliers and realise market leading commercials.
- Ensure all expenditure is covered by robust contracts.
- Strengthen business relationships with Internal stakeholders and key suppliers.
- Develop alternate supplier and risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and lead regional category strategy in partnership with Global lead.
- Drive cost saving programs at both country and regional level.
- Business support:
- Monitor supplier performance against agreed KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Understand business requirements and build supply chain to meet or exceed expectations.
- Provide market insight to business and stakeholders.
- Provide data analysis support and recommendations to business leads.
- Standardise procurement practices across business lines, countries and region.
- Ensure Group and APAC procurement policies are adhered to.
- Drive compliance agenda with internal stakeholders and reduce risk exposure
- Ensure Oracle P2P controls are effectively used.
- Work with internal / external auditors and senior management to drive improvements based on audit finding.
- Procurement business analysis:
- Work with internal Legal teams to understand the impacts of legislation or other changes in the environment.
- Develop and manage contract renewal and project pipelines.
- Cross-functional communication:
- Produce data and analytic reporting to support and or present to key stakeholder groups.
- Work with internal cross functional teams to understand the requirements and develop procurement plans to support.
- Build a stakeholder engagement plan to support procurement strategy.
- Support and contribute to best practice standardization across the country, region.
- APAC Procurement Role for Data Purchase:
- Set and create the regional category strategy for Data across the APAC region, in association with the Global category lead.
- Lead the category offering SME advice to internal stakeholders across the region.
- Analyse current market trends and supplier base to leverage best value opportunities across the region.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and procure new data assets at best in market cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Trading or equivalents.
- At least 8 years’ experience in purchasing, be familiar with the purchasing process, market situation and quality system standards in Financial and big data industry is preferred.
- Commercial Law – understanding of contractual law, including risks, negotiation and drafting experience.
- Ability to leverage existing supply tools and technologies and assist in the development of new technologies.
- Professional and results driven.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Work with integrity and respect company ethics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do attitude.
- Act on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Problem solver able to adapt in a challenging environment.
- Time Management – ability to manage own time and priorities.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of data analytics tools.
- Experience of Oracle ERP systems, Ariba, SharePoint, would be an advantage.
- Experience of Data procurement would be an advantage.
- Bilingual in both spoken & written English and Mandarin.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!