Process Development & Partnership Management
||Sales & Marketing; Telecommunication
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 144,000 per annum
||20th June 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a reputable telecommunication provider in Malaysia, with a variety of communication products, applications and value-added services. They are looking for a Process Development & Partnership Management who is to setup and coordinate operations readiness for new products and operationalise commercial contract upon on-boarding of new access providers.
- Manage and maintain commercial relationship management with all access providers or partners to ensure compliance and consistent deliverables pertaining to the contractual obligation
- Manage monthly business review session and prepare discussion materials with all access providers or partners
- Generate and produce tracking of monthly business performance reports for all access providers or partners, and solicit MMT approval for execution of penalty or reward obligation in the contract based on the agreed performance measurement metrics
- Second level escalation to all access providers and partners to drive resolution for unresolved operational issues accordance to the contractual expectation or negotiate and formulate agreed resolution approach by both parties
- Represent Fibre Operations to facilitate User Acceptance Test (UAT) and coordination of Friendly User Trial (FUT) to ensure all operational scenarios and test cases are tested and ready for rollout
- Manage overall operations process development, to work with internal M&P team to ensure the latest version of operational processes and SOP are documented in knowledge management for consistency in operational deliverables
- Conduct process audit that may involve cross functional units from time to time on new processes and review process feedbacks from channels and voice of customer to gauge process effectiveness
- Be bold, and creative, to champion process enhancements through application of technology (e.g. RPA or automation) or revamp of the customer experience
- Accountable for customer experience deliverables: TP-NPS, MTTI for installation & fulfillment, ETTR for assurance. Maxpert upsell attachment % and optimal operating budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Sales & Marketing or equivalent field
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant field
- Possess experience in managing strategic partnership, also well verse in process development and customer experience mapping.
- Represent the organization in an honest, ethical and professional way in managing relationship with the all partners backed with excellent skillset in communication and negotiation.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!