||Sales & Marketing; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 84,000 per annum
||6th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for 2 Pre-Sales Executive
- Examine the market and potential clients that the firm will be selling a product or service to.
- Identify clients’ issues and begin to tailor the sales team’s message to address those issues.
- Examine the market to determine how the potential clients meet their needs and determine what competition exists in the field.
- Work with sales team members to develop customized pitches and open up appropriate channels of communication with clients.
- Work with sales professionals to prepare a customized sales presentation.
- Attend meetings to address any specific questions or concerns.
- Act as a mentor and resource for sales staff members.
- Help develop the team’s ability and increase the productivity of sales professionals.
- Prepare high quality product demonstrations and answer potential customer questions.
- Act as a channel between sales teams and product development teams to improve customer experience.
- Work with sales team to provide expert technical support to prospective customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, IT or equivalent.
- 5 years or more proven experience in sales of enterprise level software systems to banks and financial institutions internationally.
- Self-starters with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!