||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 150,000 per annum
||29th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Education, etc. They are looking for a Pre-Sales Architect.
- Provide DT blueprint advisory proposal to customer.
- Review DT-related proposal and coordinate solution requirement from Presales SA.
- Review High Impact tender invitation (according to value, complexity and relevance) and coordinate technical response from Presales SA.
- Conduct internal handover post-win to internal Technical Team for project initiation.
- Conduct DT strategy update to Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent fields.
- Digital Transformation and Bid Advisor:
- Experience in DT related project especially in FSI, GLC, Energy and Manufacturing practice.
- Experience in conducting stakeholder workshop for DT project.
- Experience in written advisory as deliverable to customer (DT related).
- Experience in coordinating response to complex tender worth above RM 3Mil in Order value and RM 1Mil for Services section.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!