Prepaid Product Manager
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR96,000 per annum
||25th April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the leading communication providers in Malaysia. This role is responsible to grow the Malaysian mass segment subscribers & revenue, while maintaining profitability targets by developing, executing and managing the portfolio of prepaid rate plans & mobile internet products.
- Develop, execute, refine & own all prepaid plans to drive subscriber base growth by understanding performance indicators, market opportunities, competitive landscape, customer needs & pricing implications.
- Develop, refine & own all mobile Internet packages to acquire new internet users & drive internet penetration by identifying market opportunities, demand, and understanding customer needs & pricing implications.
- Manage & improve product lifecycle to enhance overall prepaid customer experience with simple product construct & mechanics across voice, SMS, and mobile internet experience.
- Identify, manage and resolve product related issues from both a customer and Maxis perspective to deliver both a good customer experience & protect Maxis business interests by short and long term resolution.
- Drive alignment with acquisition strategy across stakeholders through constant engagement with Marketing Services (Brand), Sales & Customer Service by streamlining go-to-market communications and initiatives.
- Support acquisition related sales & awareness campaigns to drive increased subscriber acquisition via various channels.
- Evaluation & Review of Prepaid products to continuously assess product relevance, competitiveness, and profitability by regularly monitoring key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in product management within the prepaid segment in the telecommunications industry.
- Ability to optimize a product to meet business needs.
- Possess strong stakeholder management.
- Has digital mindset to support the digital business transformation initiatives.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!