||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR180,000
||23rd February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a multinational technology company that specializes in providing digital and technology services, solutions and consulting. They are looking for a strong Portfolio Architect.
- Provides architectural best practices, templates and tools for road-mapping and architecture management.
- Understands the business vision, strategies, needs & identifies ways to solve business needs using available technologies.
- Educates business and IT on available technology capabilities including their client’s technology strategies and standards.
- Acts as SPOC for the enterprise technology roadmaps and the respective functional leadership teams.
- Leads functional business roadmap initiatives and coordinates the efforts with the individual verticals / lead architects across the entire business function.
- Makes sure the established roadmaps are aligned across and leads the to-be system landscape development.
- Governs architecture in the IT organization and makes sure projects in the department portfolio follow the established processes.
- Hosts and chairs the departmental architecture review board and makes sure projects follow the architecture processes.
- Defines the level of architecture review needed per project in collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Mentors and supports architects within their portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience in IT-related work with at least 2+ years of Portfolio management experience.
- Strategic thinker—aligns to top business priorities, and has a strong passion and knowledge of our business and business partners.
- Courageous and focused—Influencing, driver, a listener who is not afraid to ask for help, escalate or say No.
- Strong Communication: written and verbal with executive presence; focus on consistent communication of intent and help people understand the why.
- Has a passion for ensuring good business planning and investments demonstrating, business acumen, financial and resource savviness and has appropriate certifications, if required.
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect (i.e.: presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo).
- Prepared to lead change in our organization, supporting senior leaders to partner with our business stakeholders in managing our IT portfolio.
- An Agile mindset with the ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs.
- Strong softskills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management).
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail; strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of architectural best practices, templates, and tools for road-mapping.
- Experience in being SPOC for the enterprise technology roadmaps and the respective functional leadership teams.
- Experience in holding the accountability to foresee for technical landscape on several solutions and support the solution architects.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!