Payroll Specialist (Japanese/English Speaker)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 72,000 per annum
||27th November 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. Their APAC Finance & HR Shared Service Centre is looking for 2 Payroll Specialists (Japanese/English Speaker).
- Entry and review of the monthly payroll time data as required, employee maintenance, tax information, direct deposit, new hire, terminated and current employee processing. This is also including processing end to end payroll.
- Coordinate with Human Resource Department personnel on the timely and accurate updating of employee masterfile changes in Workday.
- Manage interfaces and reports between Workday HR and local payroll systems.
- Audit payroll data entry and employee status changes to ensure accuracy prior to payroll execution.
- Ensure timely and accurate administration of employee garnishments, ensuring proper withholding and remittance to appropriate agencies.
- Work as a member of cross-Global Business Service, cross-functional team on projects related to system upgrades for Workday, local Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Execute and audit payroll outbound interfaces to be sent to third party vendors.
- Execute tests in Workday and payroll test databases as they relate to outbound/inbound interfaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent field.
- 3 – 5 years of related regional payroll experience at a company processing 500+ employees.
- Prior experience with having a role in new systems implementation, including the testing phase would be an advantage.
- Experience with Japan/Australia payroll is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Workday) and database.
- Able to speak fluent Japanese language for Japan payroll and fluent English for ANZ payroll.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!