Organizational Psychology Analyst
||Organizational Psychology, Human Resource
||Kuala Lumpur & Singapore (2 positions)
||Up to MYR 96,000
||30th December 2020
Our client is a HR software and professional predictive analytics solutions house, using AI to drive organizations’ resources management. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
The individual in this role will be responsible for contributing and value-adding to a variety of talent and human capital projects, using innovative and data driven approaches. This position is part of the Organizational Psychology Consulting team and will support the wider team in the designing and execution of talent assessment and management processes for our clients.
- Assist in developing quality and innovative client centric solutions in the areas of talent selection and talent management.
- Quantitatively analyse and interpret a variety of different people data, generating insights and providing recommendations.
- Support the Organizational Psychology Consulting team in enhancing and reviewing assessment tools and methodologies.
- Assist in developing cutting edge best practices in the areas of talent development.
- Support the Organizational Psychology team in additional related work, such as whitepaper research, strategic collaborations, and consultative client work.
- This role reports to the Organizational Psychology Consulting Team lead.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant field, such as HR consulting or corporate HR.
- First degree in Psychology, HR, Business Administration or a related field.
- Experience in talent management and acquisition processes or research is preferred.
- Good command of English. Fluency in another Asian language is a plus.
- Foundational knowledge in research methods and data analysis tools such as SPSS.
- Passion in Organizational Psychology and to contribute to the HR community.
- Team Player with a “Can Do” Attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to different work situations.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!