Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager
||Property, Sales & Marketing
||Up to MYR 180,000
||22 October 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The organization has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a Marketing Manager / Assistant Manager.
Job Dimension: Secure new business target, AUM and act as the lead for generation of new business, deployment of new products and monitoring of sales funnel.
- Responsible for overseeing the strategic planning, development, and execution of the organization’s marketing and sales initiatives.
- Identify key target markets, development of leads and management of prospects via funnel management.
- Develop marketing and sales collaterals and review effectiveness periodically.
- Undertake marketing and sales solicitation work, qualify leads, prepare marketing and sales collaterals and direct engagement with prospects to understand client needs and requirement.
- Liaise with product and development team to develop unique client proposal, to be based on feasibility study. Seek for approval for any exceptional offerings, deemed strategic.
- Develop and retain strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- Support revenue generation of the Group through successful marketing activities using market research, pricing strategies and promotion channel (physical & digital).
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals.
- Responsible for the management and supervision of individual marketing team members’ efforts in the execution and delivery of marketing objectives.
- Streamline marketing process to realize cost savings across the department.
- Assess new marketing opportunities/channels for generating business.
- Develop and present marketing strategy periodically (i.e., monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Analyze the effect of the overall company strategies on marketing initiatives to align goals and visions.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Organize and conduct seminar/webinar.
- Degree in Marketing/Property Management
- Possess a deep understanding of Industrial and Logistics real estate market, the changing market and industry dynamics.
- 7 to 10 years of experience and proven track record in Industrial real estate, preferable from top tier real estate agency, minimum 4 years for assistant manager post.
- Experienced in client solicitation and sales & marketing cycle.
- Strong sense of strategic & commercial thinking and business acumen.
- Results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage with people at all levels.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Chermae at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!